New to our Web site? Why not register now? Registration is free and takes just a few minutes...
Spend LESS TIME waiting for reference laboratory results, and SPEND MORE TIME FOCUSING ON PATIENT CARE.
In comparison to traditional laboratory procedures there are many value benefits to offering Rapid Tests Kits:
• Quicker Turn Around Time for Diagnosis (Minutes) vs. Traditional Lab Tests (Days)
• Minimal Initial Investment for your office
• Improved Patient Compliance
• Increased Revenue Streams by offering at the Point of Care (Labs, Hospitals, and Physicians)
• Increased Physician Office Efficiency
• Superior Accuracy up to (99.9%)
• Minimal Training Required for doctors and office staff to perform Rapid Tests
• Rapid Tests Kits are compatible with Whole Blood, Serum, and Plasma specimens
• Expandable test offerings in your office to patients Rapid Tests for (Chlamydia • Gonorrhea • Syphilis • Cancer • H. pylori • Inflammatory & Autoimmune • Influenza • Legionella • Mono • Osteoporosis • Pregnancy and Fertility • RSV • Strep. are available)
One step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine. for Amphetamine (AMP) - Barbiturates (BAR) - Benzodiazepines (BZO) - Cocaine (COC) - Marijuana (THC) - Methadone (MTD) - Methamphetamine (mAMP) - Methylenedioxymethamphetamine Ecstasy (MDMA) - Opiates (OPI or MOP) - Oxycodone (OXY) -...
Specializes in rapid point of care diagnostic tests and devices for the healthcare sector, the product range includes urine analysis, family planning tests, as well as rapid diagnostic tests to infectious diseases, Cardiac Markers and cancer markers
Rapid drug test kits, are now emerging as the latest home test product to fit our consumer healthcare demands, whether testing for the presence of prescription drugs, illicit drugs, or other various health conditions. Our products provide you with results within 2 minutes or less and are over 99% accurate.
Providing Point of Care Diagnostics to some of the largest health care organizations in the country we are dedicated to providing customers with expert guidance and diagnostic solutions that enable the best quality patient care and increased efficiency and productivity. Our customers rely on us to help them operate better businesses and attain their financial goals in a rapidly changing healthcare landscape.